AniMedes was developped to facilitate fully digital patient education procedures in hospitals.
AniMedes at a glance:
• Fully digital patient education system on any hardware including mobile tablets
• 3D-Animations as a multimedia information source on surgery and common risks
• Multiple language versions possible (at this stage: DE, EN, SRB, TUR)
• Location-independent patient education management on any connected device within the clinic
• Automated documentation of the whole patient education process
• Patients are able to mark and note their own questions
• Possibility to comment on every bit of data that patients sent in
• Questionnaire for patient risk factors
• Alerts are displayed in case of risk factors occurring
• Control indicators for the perceived information
• Consent forms can be signed digitally
The App adds security for informed consent explanations between doctors and patients.
The software ensures that every bit of information about the performed consent explanations is documented and stored, so that nothing will be lost or forgotten.
Multimedial 3D-animations in multiple languages can induce a clearer understanding of the planned procedures in patients and help to increase the effectivity of subsequent talks between doctors and patients. Our automated documentation function and the possibility to easily comment on everything the patient sent in help to save time for doctors.
As a result, the AniMedical becomes a valid tool for the new generation of safe and effective patient education methods.
At this stage, the App is in a Beta phase and is currently being tested in selected clinics all over Austria.
You can get more information on the App at www.animedes.at
If you are interested to participate in the AniMedes project, contact us through e-mail.